1. Ticket purchasers must be at least 18 years of age and within the province of Ontario at the time of purchase to enter the Tennis Canada 50/50 Raffle.
2. The following groups are prohibited from purchasing a ticket in the Tennis Canada 50/50 Raffle:
- Tennis Canada Board members and employees
- Employees of registered gaming suppliers
1. Tickets may be purchased online at tenniscanada5050.ca.
2. Tickets will be available until 5:00PM on Sunday August 15, 2021.
3. Tickets can be purchased in the following bundles: five (5) for $20, 25 for $50 and 100 for $100. Ticket buyers will receive their 50/50 ticket numbers by email. Ticket numbers are generated by an AGCO licensed system. Ticketing and draw systems supplied by Bump 50:50.
1. A single ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system, for each listed prize, from all qualified raffle numbers sold prior to the associated purchase deadlines. Each draw will be electronically conducted from the offices of Tennis Canada, 1 Shoreham Drive, North York, ON M3N 3A6.
2. All winners remain eligible for all future draws. All winning tickets for the Weekly Early Bird Prize draws will be recorded and re-entered in all subsequent Weekly Early Bird and Grand Prize draws. Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
3. There are no substitutions or cash alternatives.
4. Prize draw order:
- Week 1 Early Bird Prize – $500 of Tennis Canada gear for 2 people.
- Deadline: July 16 at 2:00PM
- Draw: July 16 at 2:30PM
- Week 2 Early Bird Prize – $500 prepaid MasterCard plus a Collectible signed and framed Denis Shapovalov tennis ball.
- Deadline: July 23 at 2:00PM
- Draw: July 23 at 2:30PM
- Week 3 Early Bird Prize – $500 prepaid Mastercard plus a Collectible signed and framed Milos Raonic tennis racquet.
- Deadline: July 30 at 2:00PM
- Draw: July 30 at 2:30PM.
- Week 4 Early Bird Prize – 3 Day pass (Wednesday to Friday) to the 2022 National Bank Open Toronto for 2 (includes 2 prime tickets, parking and VIP lounge access), plus a Motorola One Vision Smart Phone, plus a Collectible signed Bianca Andreescu tennis racquet.
- Deadline: August 6 at 2:00PM
- Draw: August 6 at 2:30PM
- 2nd Grand Prize Package:
- 2 Tickets to the finals weekend of the National Bank Open in 2022 in Toronto (semis and finals) with access to the exclusive Chairman’s Lounge with food and beverages.
- $1,000 prepaid Mastercard
- Collectible signed and framed Rafael Nadal tennis ball
- Deadline: August 15, at 5:00PM
- Draw: prior to the Grand Prize 50/50 draw, August 15, at 5:30PM
- 50/50 Grand Prize:
- A single cash prize equal to 50 percent of all proceeds generated from the sale of tickets.
- Minimum prize of $25,000
- Deadline: August 15, at 5:00PM
- Draw: August 15, at 5:30PM
5. The winning ticket numbers and prizes will be posted to tenniscanada5050.ca immediately following the completion of each draw. The winners will also be contacted by phone. By purchasing a ticket, winners agree to the use of their name, city, and ticket number for publicity purposes by Tennis Canada. Winners must provide photo ID with identification to claim their prize.
6. Unclaimed prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following the close of the Lottery on August 15, 2021. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, LL#RAF1210334. Please play responsibly. ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 or visit connexontario.ca.